Home     About Me     Recipes     Blogs I Read     Contact

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Coming up on The Beachside Baker...


I'm baaaaack!  Finally, my school semester is over, the Christmas madness has finally come to an end, my company started its winter shutdown, and I can start posting some recipes!  Although it may have been quiet here on the blog this past month, I've been really busy in the kitchen!  I'm excited to share some new things with you.  Here's a sneak peek of what I'll be sharing in the next few weeks:

The BEST barbecue sauce, which will be an important ingredient for...

Slow Cooked Barbecue Chicken

Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas (a favorite in our house)

Red Velvet Cupcakes

Mom's Famous Rice Stuffing (AKA Bacon Rice!)
Vanilla Bean Cupcakes
Scandinavian Almond Bars

Lemon Cupcakes

Chocolate S'mores Cupcakes

Can't wait to share them all with you!  Check back tomorrow for a new post!


No comments:

Post a Comment